Common Questions Westchester County
Homeowners Have About HVAC Services
Don’t See Your Question Below? Get In Touch.
Like everything, as time goes on, your heating and cooling system starts to age. Some symptoms of old-age your HVAC system may display, include:
- Your system is over exerting itself to keep your home at a comfortable temperature.
- Your utility bills spike, even though you’re not using your HVAC system more than usual.
- Your system needs constant repairs.
If you notice the above issues, it might be time to consider replacing your current HVAC system with a new and efficient system.
It’s tough to say. There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to the cost of replacing your heating and cooling system. Instead, there are a combination of factors that make the cost of replacing an HVAC system different for every customer.
These are some of the things we take into consideration when providing a cost estimate:
- Home size: How big is the space that you’d like to heat and cool?
- Labor: How much work will your HVAC replacement require? Does your entire ductwork system need to be redone?
- Product: What kind of HVAC system did you choose?
Leave that to us! Our fully qualified HVAC professionals will evaluate your needs and your budget, and come up with something that’s perfect for you.
Some of the things we take into consideration include:
- The size of your home
- Your comfort preferences
- Your financial ability
The quality of your indoor air is much poorer than outside air. It’s important that you take measures to make sure that you and your family only breathe pure, uncontaminated air. Lucky for you — there are many extremely efficient and low maintenance ways to filter your indoor air from pollutants.
Check out our air quality services to see all the ways we can help you improve your indoor air quality.
Absolutely. When you installed your HVAC system, you made a pricey investment. There are definitely things you can do to make sure you get your money’s worth — starting with regular maintenance! Routine tune-ups will extend the lifespan of your system and prevent expensive repairs down the line.
More often than you think. Your heating and cooling system needs to have regular check-ups to make sure everything is operating smoothly. We recommend getting your HVAC system inspected annually to avoid any issues.
Our HVAC tune-ups include:
- Lubrication of parts
- Replacement or repair of any necessary components
- Poor airflow
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Leaky ducts
- Inadequate heating and cooling
- Constantly running system
- Weird noises from your system during operation
If you’re experiencing any of the above issues with your HVAC system, call Innovative Air right away. We’ll evaluate the severity of the issue, discuss your options with you — and solve your HVAC problem!
If you’re looking for an HVAC company that will give you all the time, attention and energy you deserve, contact Innovative Air today!